Ipah's working experience as a domestic helper in Singapore:
- 16 Nov 2019 to Dec 2019 - working for a ...
- 01 Jan 2019 to 17 Oct 2019- worked 9 months for a Chinese family of 2 working parents with 2 teenaged children in a 3-bdrm condo. Her duties are general housework, cooking Chinese and Indonesian meals daily and grocery shopping. Reason for leaving -she claims she has to buy her own food.
- 2000 to 2006 - She claimed she worked 6 years in Saudi Arabia for an elderly Arab couple (owned business) aged 75 and 65 years in a single-storey bungalow. Her duties were general housework, cooking Arabic meals daily and occasional grocery shopping together with the driver. There were 3 helpers in the house. Reason for leaving - completed 3 x 2-year contracts.
- 2007 to 2013 - She claimed she worked 6 years in for an Arab family of 2 working parents and 1 grown-up son in a bungalow. Her duties were general housework, cooking middle eastern food. There were 3 helpers in the house. Reason for leaving - completed 3 x2-year contracts.
- 12Jan2014 to Dec 2015 - She claimed she worked 2 years in Dubai, UAE for a Libyan family of 2 working parents and 6 daughters aged 2, 3.5, 11, 13, 19 and 27 years (upon leaving) in a 2-storey 5-bdrm apartment. Her main duties were taking care of the youngest 2 (infants). There were 3 helpers in the house. Reason for leaving - completed contract.
Her expected salary $600 with all Sundays and 2 Muslim PHs off.
She can be video-interviewed by prior arrangement and she is able to can start asap after 23 Oct 2019, after she goes back to Jakarta, Indonesia on 19 Oct 2019.